Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Bold Authors. This site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase products, online courses, services and training/educational materials and services offered by Anna Featherstone/Capeable Pty Ltd t/a Bold Authors and other course hosts. We provide services, education and training. An outline of this information is provided within this site. The information is generic in nature and we take no responsibility for its usage. By accessing and using this website, the information provided on this website, social media such as Facebook and Instagram, You Tube, email newsletters and/or in purchasing any goods or services by Anna Featherstone/Capeable Pty Ltd t/a Bold Authors, you acknowledge that you have read these conditions and agree, without limitation, to be bound by them. These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as the products, services and information, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us. These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact us if you have any questions before purchasing our products, engaging in our services or using any of the information, tools and techniques offered by Anna Featherstone/Capeable Pty Ltd t/a Bold Authors. These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings. Our products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
Permission is granted to use the materials on Companies web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
a) modify or copy the materials.
b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Companies web site.
d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
e) transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any copied/downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
AGREEMENT OF TERMS
1.By accessing, downloading or using the products and services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a member, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
2.We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, contact us through our contact form and immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
1. All Anna Featherstone/Capeable Pty Ltd t/a Bold Authors products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, social media, you tube or any of the content provided to you by Anna Featherstone/Capeable Pty Ltd t/a Bold Authors is during our provision of the products and/ or services, purports to offer legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide
2. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide The information and services provided by Anna Featherstone/Capeable Pty Ltd t/a Bold Authors are intended to provide helpful and informative information. INo action should be taken solely on the contents of the information provided on this website, or the services/information/courses/materials etc by Anna Featherstone/Capeable Pty Ltd t/a Bold Authors.
3. The information, perspectives, tools and training contained in this website and by Anna Featherstone/Capeable Pty Ltd t/a Bold Authors and course hosts are subject to the client/student/reader’s own interpretation and does not constitute legal, psychological, medical, business or financial advice. Choices and/or actions based on the content and services provided by Anna Featherstone/Capeable Pty Ltd t/a Bold Authors and course hosts and any action taken as a consequence of this, are the responsibility of the reader/student/client.
4. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the courses and training, ideas and techniques mentioned, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or results. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions. You accept and understand that results differ for each individual. Each individual’s results depend on his or her unique background, dedication, desire, motivation, actions, and numerous other factors. You fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results you can expect.
5. Anna Featherstone/Capeable Pty Ltd t/a Bold Authors disclaims all responsibility for any liability, loss of risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly from the use or application of any information, education, tools and services.
6. Anna Featherstone/Capeable Pty Ltd t/a Bold Authors shall not be liable to anyone for any loss or injury resulting from the direct or indirect use of any services or information that she and other course hosts provides both during and outside her services, education and training.
7. Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
8. You acknowledge and agree that Anna Featherstone/Capeable Pty Ltd t/a Bold Authors, its directors, principals, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out using our products & services.
9. As the current learning curriculum and information is constantly evolving annafeatherstone.com/boldauthors.com takes no responsibly of the accuracy of the content we provide. However, we do our best to ensure all material and guidance is to the best of our knowledge current and up to date. We take no responsibility for curriculum changes and amendments which may change from time to time.
10. You agree that you are participating in the products and services offered by Anna Featherstone/Capeable Pty Ltd t/a Bold Authors at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Anna Featherstone/Capeable Pty Ltd t/a Bold Authors from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Anna Featherstone/Capeable Pty Ltd t/a Bold Authors negligence.
1.Please consult with licensed professionals regarding any professional advice you require such as financial and legal advice to do with your author business.
REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS
1. Before you purchase our products and/or services, you must register an account with us.
2. You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
3. We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
4. If you are a registered user or member to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that: You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
5. You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
6. You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your Password to any other person;
7. You will immediately notify us if your Password is lost or becomes known to any other person.
8. You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your Password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person; and
9. Any information you provide to us for posting or inclusion in our Anna Featherstone/Capeable Pty Ltd t/a Bold Authors community, at any time, becomes our property.
11. You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorised use of your registered details.
12. Where a member service is for one user only, you will not let any other person use your Password or any registered user or member services.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ANY BOLD AUTHORS MEMBERSHIP
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY FOR COURSES
LIFETIME ACCESS TO COURSES
CODE OF CONDUCT
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK SERVICES
RIGHT TO TERMINATE
LIABILITY IS LIMITED
NO OFFER OF PRODUCT OR SERVICES
WEBSITE CONTENT & MATERIALS
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
REVISIONS & ERRATA